The .HEALTH is a delegated generic top level domain name. The domain name .HEALTH is the new domain extension for brands, organizations, or people who provide high-quality health products, services, and information. On 21st July 2017, after the sunrise period, dotHealth LLC, as the offical registrar of the .HEALTH, announced the opening of .HEALTH registration to the public and medical industry. Utill now, there have been many companies registered .HEALTH including some top companies like Pfizer and Google. The domain name .HEALTH is leading the way to create an online space where consumers can be empowered to make informed health decisions.
Why need a .HEALTH domain name
- .HEALTH is a new domain name, there are massive options for you to get an idea domain.
- Registering a .HEALTH needs to pass through a specific registration process which makes .HEALTH more valuable and trusted.
- The .HEALTH domain tells internet users who you are and what you do directly.
- A .HEALTH domain name is short, professional and memorable, helping you improve your search engine rank with keywords directly in the URL and people tend to click on a link with .HEALTH when searching for medical relevant information.
Who can buy .HEALTH domain name
.HEALTH is a restricted domain name that only people and groups working in relevant fields can obtain a .HEALTH domain. Anyone who wants to register a .HEALTH domain must be in compliance with all laws and requirements relating to specific healthcare activities which tells people that you are a credible resource.
To register, you should know that:
- You do not need to submit your information.
- Illegal characters such as : -, +, @, &, space etc. should not be included.
- The minimum 1 characters, up to 63 characters.
- Should not contain words endangering the state and the government.
- The term of renewal varies from 1 years to 10 years and the grace period for .HEALTH renewal is 30 days.
- When the domain name .HEALTH expires, it will go through the following life cycle: 30 days grace period -----> grace period for redemption within 30 days -----> 5 days waiting to be deleted -----> if you do not not renew or restore the domain name, it will re-register to the public about 75 days after the expiration date and it will follow the principle of first come first served.
- .HEALTH can be transferred and will be extended for 1 years after the completion of the transfer.
How to find a reliable and affordable .HEALTH domain name registrar
When you choose a registrar, the price is not the only factor. How easy and effective to manage your .HEALTH domain name is another important factor.
- No hiddeb fees (like extra fee for transferring a domain out to other registrar)
- A well established reputation
- Comprehensive Administration Settings such as for nameserver, mail, who-is, etc
- Accredited by nonprofit organization such as ICANN
Who is Verisign
Verisign is the administrator for .com, .net, .name, .cc, .tv domain names and other new gTLDs. They do not provide registration services like register or renew domain names. They provide service with domain registrars to register or renew domain names.
Some Websites with .HEALTH domain